The following operating systems and PowerPoint versions are currently supported by SlideLizard:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- PowerPoint 2013, 2016, 2019 & 2021
No administrator rights are required to install the SlideLizard PowerPoint plugin. It can be done by any user in the following steps:
- Download the SlideLizard Plugin (https://slidelizard.com/download)
- Close all open PowerPoint windows
- Open the downloaded file
Info: although all versions of SlideLizard are signed with a Symantec-issued certificate of the highest security level, there may still be warnings from your browser or virus scanner). However, the certificate guarantees that the plugin is 100% genuine and that no malicious code can be introduced into your computer.
- Follow the instructions in the installation dialog
If any problems occur during the installation, you can find common solutions here: Installation failed / error
TIP: To check which SlideLizard version you have installed, click on “About” in the SlideLizard tab in PowerPoint. In the dialog that opens, you can now read the version.